Pretty much everyone is depressed in these chapters. The prophet Nephi and editor Mormon both complain about human nature and the state of wickedness of the people at this time. This is where the Lamanites become more righteous than the Nephites. Highlights will include
- Lessons from Lamanite and Nephite reactions to the Gadianton Robbers
- Book of Mormon perspective on prosperity
- Scriptural portrayals of Satan and God
- Nephi receiving the sealing power
- The character of human nature
One Time Donation:
Prepare yourself for a thought-provoking discussion with Amanda, Matthew, Jessica and Aaron.
After you listen to the lesson and class discussion, please post your comments and questions here on the blog and continue the conversation!
You can access my Lesson Notes here.
Much thanks to James Estrada of Oak Street Audio for his hard work in postproduction.