- Spiritual gifts in Church History, including the manifestations of spiritual gifts to women
- Spiritual gifts in the Biblical tradition
- Spiritual gifts in other religions
- Spiritual gifts in human nature, with an emphasis on differing gifts
One Time Donation:
Carl, Jessica, Lisa and Ryan provide a rewarding and illuminating discussion.
And for the first time, download or listen to our bonus discussion here! Ryan’s gifted wife Christa shares her perspective.
You can access my Reading Notes here.
You can access my Lesson Notes here.
Continue the conversation by posting your comments and questions here, in the facebook group, or email them to me at MormonSundaySchool at gmail.
- Carol Lynn Pearson Daughters of Light, about spiritual gifts among women in the early Church. Unfortunately out of print so you need to find it used.
- The moral roots of liberals and conservatives, a TED talk by Jonathan Haidt about how we are wired to be liberal or conservative, and how we desperately need both perspectives.
- William James, The Varieties of Religious Experience.
Many thanks to Devin Roth for the beautiful bumper music. Check out his arrangement of hymns and other work at DevinRothMusic!
Thanks to James Estrada of Oak Street Audio for his timely post-production.