Introduction to the Book of Mormon
Before we begin the Book of Mormon Sunday School year, I sit down (virtually) with Grant Hardy and McArthur Krishna (In North Carolina and India respectively) to review topics important to Book of Mormon Study.
- Personal experience reading the Book of Mormon
- Approaches to the Book of Mormon
- Reading the Book of Mormon from different perspectives
- How did we get the Book of Mormon?
- Translation process
- Discernable sources
- What is scripture?
- What is inspiration?
- Suggestions for teaching Book of Mormon in Sunday School
- What is most important as we study the Book of Mormon?
One Time Donation:
Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Course by Dr. Christine Hayes, Open Yale Courses
Thanks to Jonathan Cannon for helping with the discussion outline and to Trent Oliphant and William Newman for audio editing.