I am reissuing the wonderful conversation I had four years ago with Grant Hardy and McArthur Krishna about the nature of and relationship to the Book of Mormon.
Before we begin the Book of Mormon Sunday School year, I sit down (virtually) with Grant Hardy and McArthur Krishna (In North Carolina and India respectively) to review topics important to Book of Mormon Study.
- Personal experience reading the Book of Mormon
- Approaches to the Book of Mormon
- Reading the Book of Mormon from different perspectives
- How did we get the Book of Mormon?
- Translation process
- Discernable sources
- What is scripture?
- What is inspiration?
- Suggestions for teaching Book of Mormon in Sunday School
- What is most important as we study the Book of Mormon?
Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Course by Dr. Christine Hayes, Open Yale Courses
Thanks to Jonathan Cannon for helping with the discussion outline and to Trent Oliphant and William Newman for audio editing.