Most of us know the story of Joshua from childhood. The walls came tumbling down, remember? Upon closer examination however, the book of Joshua is very much a mixed bag, offering both inspiration and difficulty. This portion covers:
- What it means to “be strong and of good courage”. What can help us be strong and courageous?
- How does scripture study contribute to strength and courage?
- How the class has felt God’s encouragement in their lives
- The opportunities we have to renew our covenants
- How we can responsively and constructively deal with the Joshua story
Other Reading: the rest of Joshua
To be added soon