1-2 John providing a launching point for a detailed discussion of love. How have we felt God’s love? How do we show love for God, for ourselves, for those close to us, and beyond?
Sheena and Jason join the class.
Class Member Reading: 1 John; 2 John; and 3 John
One Time Donation:
All the following commentaries are by active, faithful members:
- Consequences, Intended or Otherwise, Julie Smith
- Duty Bound to Reject It, Bill Reel
- KSL Story on the policy regarding children of same-sex parents
- Grant Hardy’s excellent balanced coverage on the Chicago Divinity School site
- Benjamin Knoll on how we can understand differing reactions to the policy changes, Huffington Post
- CNN Opinion article by Ben Hertzberg
Thanks to Trent Oliphant for editing the discussion and to Marshall McDonald for the bumper music!